PE, Sport & Physical Activity
The PE Subject Leader is: Miss Stephanie Crossley
Subject Ambassadors are Jamie and Rosie
The intent of our PE curriculum is to deliver a curriculum which is accessible to all and that will maximise the development of every child’s ability and achievement in the area of PE enabling them to know more about physical activity and keeping healthy, remember more about the physical activity they participate in and learn about and understand how to use and apply this knowledge to impact upon their own physical activity, participation and healthy lifestyle.
PE in the curriculum
- We plan using the National Curriculum.
- We enhance the curriculum using progression grids.
- Subject Progression grids are used to develop long term planning.
- Teachers use the long term planning to plan units of work and deliver individual lessons.
Please see school's PE documents below including: PE intent, implication and impact statement, PE Policy, PE Progression Grids, PE Scheme of Work and School development plan.
- FPS SDP - 2020-21 - PE
- FPS SDP 2020-21 - PE - Review - Feb 2021
- 2020-21 - PE - Progression Grid
- 2020-21 - PE - Scheme of Work
- 2020-21 - PE - Policy
- IMPACT SUMMARY 2019-2020 - EVALUATED
- PE POLICY
- PE Curriculum Intent, Implementation and Impact
- PE Skills Progression 2019-2020
- PE SOW 2019-2020
- PE GREATER DEPTH
- PE SDP Action Plan 2019-2020
- FITZWILLIAM SPORTS FUNDING PLAN 2019-2020
- FITZWILLIAM SPORTS FUNDING PLAN 2018-2019
- FITZWILLIAM SPORTS FUNDING PLAN 2017-2018
- Policy PE G&T Primary Schools